13th Arctic Shipping Summit
5 December 2018 - 6 December 2018
The two day conference will bring together companies and organisations such as National Coastguards, Senior Arctic Government Officials, Shipping Companies, LNG Projects, Lawyers, P&I Clubs, Arctic Researchers and Lecturers and many more. This will allow for an interactive and open conference which can provide each agent with as much networking and discussion as possible.
The following topics will be discussed at the 2018 event:
- The Polar Code: Where does The Industry Currently Stand
- Examining New Arctic Infrastructure Developments
- Insurance Concerns- Understanding Risk in Arctic Shipping
- Assessing the Geo-Political Landscape in the Arctic: How does this effect The Shipping Industry?
- Shipping in the Arctic: Practical Case Studies of Operations
- Arctic Cruises: How is This Emerging Industry Evolving?
- Meeting Training Requirements and Guaranteeing Crew Competence
- The Future of Arctic Shipping